RCRA Facility Investigation (RFI) Reports
FMC is required to undertake a RCRA Facility Investigation (RFI) and to submit RFI reports in accordance with the corrective action process under RCRA and the requirements of the 2019 Order on Consent entered into between FMC and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC).
The volumes of the RFI Report are listed in numerical order below with their related Operable Unit (OU). Underlined volumes are final and approved and can be viewed by clicking on them.
- RFI Volume I – Background and Related Information
- RFI Volume II – Suspected Air Deposition Study Area South of the Erie Canal and West of the Niagara/Orleans County Line (OU2 and OU4)
- RFI Volume III – Former Research and Development Property (OU9)
- RFI Volume IV – Culvert 105 and Flood Zone (OU5)
- RFI Volume V – Tributary One and Floodplain South of Pearson/Stone Roads (OU6)
- RFI Volume VI – Tributary One and Floodplain North of Pearson/Stone Roads (OU7)
- RFI Volume VII – Jeddo Creek, Johnson Creek, and Floodplains (OU8)
- RFI Volume VIII – Groundwater Investigations and Remediation Results (OU10)
- RFI Volume IX – On-Site Soil, Surface Water, and Sediments (OU1)
- RFI Volume IX.b – Eastern Parcel (OU11)
- RFI Volume X Suspected Air Deposition Study Area North of the Erie Canal and East of the Niagara/Orleans County Line (OU3)
- RFI Volume ES – Comprehensive Executive Summary for all Volumes
©2023 FMC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. FMC, the FMC logo and all trademarks, service marks, logos, business names and trade names are the property of FMC Corporation and/or its affiliates or licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries.